Page Views

Wow! I have over 10,000 page views!  On my little blog turned journal.  This whole thing started as a way to keep in touch with family and friends as we lived overseas - and it has become so much more to me.  I look forward to writing, to posting, to getting responses.  Like I said, this has become like a diary to me. And, of all the people I began writing this for - I had some specific people in mind - only one of them regularly reads! Thanks LO!  Anyway, I'm excited by the page views - I am excited that people are reading what I have to say, or at least clicking on the links and looking for pics!  I am an aspiring writer...if nothing else, this works for now.

Thanks for reading!  I plan to keep the blog going as we head back to the US.  I'm not sure how much I will have to write about there but, as long as there is something every now and then, I will keep going.

Thank you!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to Seattle

Surgery

Parenting is not for the Timid - This is my Biggest and Worst