Fun-glish

Everywhere we turn there are funny examples of misuse of the English language.  In posting these pictures please know I am not making fun - I love that there is any English here, correct or not.  Being able to read something every now and then creates a sense of being at home mixed with, "Look Ma!  I did it!"  So, here are some shirts, signs, and food products we've seen recently.  Not all of them quite hit the mark - but I think I know what they meant, most of the time.



A shirt on a student.  What?
Handsome Boy Makeup Factory - or in other words, Barber Shop.




 Clear message - just missing a letter.


"Love your the smile."   What else is there to say?
I love snow clab.  It's way better than snow crab.




When I'm looking for a beverage I don't want wonderful, fabulous, fresh, invigorating.  I want satisfactory.  I have low standards that way.


I love, love, love this little guy.  I'm sad for him - that at the age of four he is already suffering from a drinking problem. Not a very good start to life.  But, he's taking well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surgery

$$Tokyo$$

Back to Seattle